Sunday, November 14, 2010

Double Blessings-Week 10


Wow, I am such a bad blogger-my last post was in September. I promise I will try to do better! So, I guess I have a lot to catch people up on...On October 1 we found out I'M PREGNANT!!! Yay!! After three years we have been blessed with a health pregnancy! About 7 days after my blood test I had my first ultrasound-and on the screen were two perfect little sacs!! We were so excited I think it too everything in us not to cry!
Since then I have had a few more ultrasounds-the one you see on the left is a 3D picture taken from my last ultrasound a week ago.
Its amazing how I haven't even met them yet-or know what their gender is...and I love them more than life its self. They are just so perfect and already are bringing us so much joy. I love to sit and think about what sex they are, what they will look like, will they take after me or Doug? We are so blessed-we don't know why we have had to travel down this road-but I can honestly say that it has been worth it. The years of tears, disappointment and doubt-none of it matters anymore.
Stats on us!
How for along? 10 weeks
Weight gain? Uh yea...like 7-10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Have been in maternity pants since week 5..yikes
Stretch marks? Thank God...NO!
Sleep? Love it, live for it
Best moment this week? My 3d ultrasound-seeing baby a dance like his momma!
Movement? Negative
Cravings? Any and all fast food
Genders? unknown
Inny or Outy button? Still in!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing!
What I am looking forward to? Baby doctor appt this week
Milestones? The babies have reached the size of a prune..and have tiny arms and legs! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment