Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week 11


My recent obsession....? The Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe-have you ever tasted a hot dog with cheese and onions more delicious than at the Brighton Hot Dog Shoppe? Their fries are also a-mazing! I know everyone says you aren't supposed to eat hot dogs while pregnant...but its like an addiction...my life is starting to revolve around hot dogs. Even Duncan is starting to love my new addiction-he knows when I am bringing it home and snuggles as close as he can to me hoping something might fall...and it usually does-recently I have been inhaling my food.
On another note, we are going to get my stoller today...I am so excited! I'm sure it will just sit in a box the next 6 months-but I love it. I am getting the Graco Duo in Pippin-it has adorable little elephants on it!
Stats on us!
How for along? 11 weeks
Weight gain? Nothing new to report about the same
Maternity clothes? For sure
Stretch marks? Still no!
Sleep? It is what I look forward most to everyday. Now if I could only sleep through the night
Best moment this week? We got to hear our babies heartbeats!
Movement? Still too early
Cravings? The Hot Dog Shoppe-and Icees
Genders? Patiently waiting
Inny or Outy button? Still in!
What I miss? Being able to eat and it not going straight to my butt
What I am looking forward to? Ultrasound coming up!
Milestones? I'm still pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment