Monday, July 26, 2010

Not the only one with a defective uterus

It appears as though I am not the only one with a defective uterus around here...thank God! When my mom had her gallbladder taken out several years ago I bought her a stuffed gallbladder from the iheartguts website. While searching their site-I found this adorably cute stuffed uterus...only to find that like me she too is defective...in 2008 she was recalled...
Apparently Miss Uterus failed a simple "pull" test. If pulled the ovaries may detach and become a choaking hazard. It also says in bold print Keep Away from Children.

At times I feel very similar to this plush uterus....at times I am a potential choking hazard...and there must be a warning sign on my back that says keep away from children...

No comments:

Post a Comment